Gordon Wayne Watts' Blog

I created this profile so I could post to other blogs, but it mandated that I create my own page, so that is why this page is created. Gordon Wayne Watts, Lakeland, Florida, USA

Thursday, November 05, 2009

I thank Senator George LeMieux (R-FL) for following my Twitter page

I thank Senator George LeMieux (R-FL) for following my Twitter page:

Here is a screen capture of the event with both pages in question:

(click here or here).

My Twitter page is here:

http://twitter.com/Gordon_W_Watts

SCRATCH THAT = I made a mistake: Sen. LeMieux is not "following" me, but rather "being followed": Sorry for my mistake - I am still new to Twitter, but I shall leave this item posted as an archived news item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home